LDB Mobile App
You can now go beyond traditional banking with LDB Mobile!
Access all your LDB deposit and loan accounts with real-time balances.
View a detailed transaction ledger for each of your accounts.
Generate QR code to allow anyone to transfer funds to your deposit accounts easily via Instapay. No need to give out your account numbers anymore!
Secure your app access using biometric log-in authentication. One-Time PIN via SMS is also employed during your app registration and every time you register a new device to LDB app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once activated, you may proceed to enrollment in the mobile app. Make sure that you use the same details as your records with LDB.
Tap the button green/red to activate/deactivate logging in through biometrics.
A new screen will be displayed showing the transactions sorted from newest to oldest. Keep scrolling down to load older transactions.
2. Click the deposit account number that you want to create a QR code for.
3. Click the ☰ icon on the upper-right corner and click "Display QR"
4. Select "No" if you want to create a QR code without an amount. Otherwise, select "Yes" and input your desired amount.
Here are the common errors in the LDB Mobile app and the reasons why you may encounter them:
- Access Denied: You have entered a wrong username and/or password.
- Maximum allowed devices reached: You have registered two devices to LDB mobile app and you are trying to register a third device. LDB only allows up to two devices linked to each LDB Mobile account.
- Password lockout, please try again tomorrow: You have entered a wrong username and/or password for the third time in one day. You may try logging in again on the next day.
- Please check connection: Your device is not connected to the internet or LDB Mobile app is restricted by your device from accessing the internet.
- Please update your app: You have an outdated version of LDB Mobile app. Kindly update your app to continue accessing it.
- Session still active, please logout properly:You may have force-closed the LDB app without logging out. Wait for about three (3) minutes for your session to be automatically disconnected before trying to log in again.
- You are not allowed to access this device: A LDB Mobile account is registered to a mobile device with activated biometrics authentication and you are trying to log in to that device with a different LDB account. Note that once biometrics authentication is enabled within the LDB app, you can only use one LDB account for that particular device.
- You may already have registered in the past: The customer details being submitted have already been registered to the mobile app before. Please try resetting your password instead.